1. One thing you said as a child that got you into trouble? " I am going to go live with people who REALLY love me! " She still throws that in my face.
2. What would be your one regret if you were to be struck by lightning and die right now? not having a recording of my original songs or having made my one big masterpiece.
3. Who is your favorite Batman? My son, but he says, "I'm GageMan!" He is much better as a super hero than Val Kilmer.
4. What was your favorite childhood cartoon? I didnt have one as a child... maybe UnderDog, I watched Smurfs, they were okay... but I pulled for Gargamel and he never got to get one of those blue bastards. But I love Spongebob now... and Fairly Odd Parents.
5. Favorite SNL sketch? I love the GOOD news sketches. I loved Rosana, Opera Man, Red Hooded Sweat Shirt, Dan & Jane, I love when they make fun of real life... I like the girls who do it now too. They Rawk! If I HAD to choose just a sketch... hmmm it would be Waynes World with Madonna and Dana Carvey with that huge Dong!
6. Quote a movie: "You look good wearing my future."
"I will build her a cake or sumpsing." "She's got like 5 of them in her drawer"
"She made him get butt implants! 'I THOUGHT his ass looked better!' "
"Sir, are you classified as human? "Ah, negative. I am a meat popsicle."
"Them syreens did this to Pete. They loved him up and turned him into a horny toad."
7. Who’s your favorite comedian? Jack Black, Steve Zahn, Adam Sandler... I mean whatever... if you are funny, yer funny.
8. Who is your favorite character from (choose any one of the following): Friends, Scrubs, Will & Grace or Frasier, and explain why you chose that person and why they are your favorite.
I choose Chandler from Friends. I would have to say I would associate with him the best. He is neurotic and knows it and admits it. He couldnt date a girl cuz her head was too big. Very sarcastic like me. I mean the man has a Drag Queen for a mother... if that isnt me, I dont know what is! I like that in a man... err... nevermind.
Name your five favorite books
The Talisman, Sybil, anything by Shakespeare, Little women, Leaves of Yggdrasil, Foley is good.
Name your five favorite movies
Some kind of wonderful, Fifth Element, O Brother Where Art Thou, Good Fellas, What Dreams May Come, Saving Silverman, Napoleon Dynamite
List three unique facts about yourself:
I have a birth mark on my >ahem<, I can read palms and I honestly used to work for Ms. Cleo before she got busted, I have had a very tragic life but I still believe in God, love, fate, destiny and an afterlife.
If you could have anyone, living or dead, over to your house for dinner, who would it be and what would you serve them? And why? Stevie Ray Vaughn - Any damm thing he wanted...